Hey makers! I've been working from home two months so I made this video to share my experience, including 6 tips to work from home effectively as a Software Engineer 👨💻🏠
These are the six main tips I talk about in the video (including a bonus 🤩):
- How to setup your software developer workstation (light, chair)
- Using an external wireless keyboard for laptop.
- Tips for effective video calls (mic, webcam, biombo)
- How to improve internet connection
I want to create a discussion about how to work from home effectively. So here are couple of questions for you!
- How do you organize your day working from home?
- Were your company open to Work From Home?
I'd love to know your answer! So feel free to leave a comment in the video here.
Doubts or feedback?
If you have some doubts or want to stay in touch I'll be happy to get a message from you! You can reach me here: